Popular Post

Popular Posts

Posted by : Unknown Rabu, 03 Oktober 2012

The definition of sympathy Expression  :

   Sympathy Expression is an expression or feeling of pity  and sorrow when we know and see someone or people are unlucky or have trouble and in bad condition .By expressing sympathy we want to show our concern or carefulness on other people ‘s condition.


   How can we give sympathy expression to someone?  We express it directly to him/her orally or we  can use a letter or card by post also by short message service ( sms ), e-mail,television ,radio ,and newspaper if he /she who got the trouble is far from us.

several expressions of sympathy :
-  I’d like to express my deepest condolences
-  How terrible
-  I'm sorry to hear that
-  Oh, awful
-  Oh, dear
-  How pity you are

 


Example of Sympathy Expression:

ryo: Hey windy what’s happened with you?
windy: My sister was died.
ryo: I'm sorry to hear that,I hope you accept my condolences.
windy: thank you for your condolences ryo.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Elfin Marchiano - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -