Popular Post

Popular Posts

Posted by : Unknown Jumat, 05 Oktober 2012

Invitation is

expression that used to invite someone to come to an event.



FORMAL INVITATION
Formal invitation is usually originate from Institutes, Companies and a kind of it. Normally formal invitation is written invitation.

INFORMAL INVITATION
Informal invitation is personal invitation given to a friend, family, etc. Informal invitation can be
written invitation and verbal invitation.Invitation is a way to invite someone or more to go to a place or to do something.


There're two kinds of INVITATION :
1. Spoken Invitation
2. Written Invitation

examples of spoken invitation:
-I would like to invite you to...
-Do you want to...
-We would like to invite you to…
-We would like you join us for

Accepting invitation:
-Thank you, I will come.
-That sounds great.
-Thanks for asking.
-Thanks for inviting me.

Declining an Invitation:
-No, Thank you.
-I’d love to, but i can't.
-I would like to go, but I can’t.
-Sorry, I can’t

Examples of Written Invitation:









Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Elfin Marchiano - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -